Sunday 16 June 2013

ENVOYS MAIN CAMP & COMM CAMP

COMMON TESTS PERIOD IS FINALLY OVER! :D The papers were doable except Finance of International Trade (FIT) because I died at this paper. There's still a major exam in October :( Anyway, the first week of term break was filled with camps (BA Envoys Main Camp & BA Comm Camp) and trainings! 

THIS IS DEDICATED TO OUR DEAR FRIEND, SOON JIAN HENG

BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU ♥

ENVOYS MAIN CAMP DAY 0

I woke up around 6pm, grabbed my bag, sleeping bag and shoebag and took bus to school.

The theme for Main Camp is Inheritance and my group name is Tyrell! Don't ask me what is Tyrell because I only know it is a dragon rider. I attended the camp without knowing what a dragon rider/Tyrell is all about. It rides a dragon? 

I was the first in my group to arrive because Kamho had course camp earlier and Darien and Regina were getting our identities. Our identities are really chio and unique! Darien and Regina bought the cloth and traced out the font and rose (only GLs have the rose) The oil paint they bought is really damn chio and it's my favourite colour GOLD :O



We chionged the painting before going for night walk trial. Ok I have a love-hate relationship with night walk. It's thrilling but at the same time, I'm afraid that I might be lost or what, you know like when the "thing" block you and stuff, ya don't see I so garang but I damn gay one.............. We slept at 330AM.

ENVOYS MAIN CAMP DAY 1

Anyway, Xinwei and I woke up at 5AM (2 freaking hours of sleep) and we booked out for training at Kallang. We had breakfast at Mcdonalds :)

I cox until I want to sleep. 

After training, we took a long bus ride back to school. I slept all the way man... even my dogs won't be this tired after a long evening walk. Chionged my lunch outside the lecture theatre (LT) and met my freshies. Haha they were quite quiet at first except Dhak and few others.

Played some games with the freshies because we didn't have enough freshies. One of the games I damn suay please :/ Everyone was supposed to eat/drink something then the other group will guess who ate the gross stuff......

YA I KENA THE SALTWATER and it's super duper concentrated I ALMOST DIED. Ok exaggerating but I really wanted to vomit.

RYAN PLS.

After everything, we showered and had dinner :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (damn happy because I love to eat)
Then we went to the LT again but this time, for movie. Wth man, horror movie..... I think the title was Coming Soon? Slept throughout the whole movie because I couldn't tank anymore. Damn tired...

I slept for 2 hours and kept dozing off after that. I think all camps have the same pattern (Movie > Night walk)



 ENVOYS MAIN CAMP DAY 2

Went back to our bunk at 437AM and I immediately KO-ed. Thank god (or whoever planned the schedule) training was at 10AM so I woke up at 7AM and had breakfast at Clementi Mcdonald's :)

Xinwei didn't go with me because she had check up at KK hospital so I was alone :( Took bus 7 to Kallang.
Rushed back to school for lunch and dirty games! At first, I was feeling damn sian because I didn't want to get dirty but because there weren't enough freshies to compete with another group so GLs had to join in.

HAHAHA BUT HEY IT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE CAMP!!!!!!!! ★★★ I really had lots of fun with the freshies, helpers and fellow GLs!



TYRELL GLs BECAUSE WE CAN.

After wet and dirty games, it was shower and dinner time! And the second best part of the camp was  performance night :) Tyrell freshies put in a lot of hard work and effort to rehearse over and over again. Here are some behind the scenes pictures:


Light sticks for their performance!

We GLs feel damn proud of Tyrell ♥

They really put in a lot of effort for the performance and I took some videos which are uploaded in my Youtube channel @chingchingchings :)

OTOT/HTHT back in our room and most of us ordered macs and agreed not to sleep! Mcdonald's rejected our orders and most of us were too sleepy (ALL OUT FOR ENVOYS MAIN CAMP) so everyone fell asleep...... zzZzz.....

ENVOYS MAIN CAMP DAY 3

I don't know what's this but I've been craving for it for a long long time and this was our breakfast for last day!


The happiest (yay home) yet the saddest moment is always the last day of camp. Especially when all the excos, helpers, GLs and freshies are SO DAMN AWESOME ★

This was my FIRST camp as a group leader. It's a super memorable one because my fellow GLs are really nice and helpful and freshies are so enthusiastic and friendly! The freshies in my group don't form cliques :)

Of course, not forgetting the helpers and most importantly, the EXCOS for their support. I mean, who would allow their GLs to book out of camp for CCA training?

Since they gave me their 100% support, I gave them my 200% enthusiasm :)

Sooooo.... after break camp, I cabbed home and accompanied my mum to Aljunied for massage. I left an hour later for training.

Thank you Darien, Kamho and Regina ★
And just to promote a bit, for those in School of BA, join Darien and Kamho's BAOC group as SCs!
Darien is the SCO of TEAM SALT.
Kamho is the SCO of TEAM SPECTRUM.
I'll be joining Team Salt but just support both la okay? Cut yourself into two also can.


"Eh send this picture to Xinwei"

The reason why I didn't participate in camps after FOC is because I wanted to spend more time with my dogs and I would miss them terribly. I decided to join camps this term break because I wanted to try being a GL and I would say it's a good experience for someone inexperienced like me :)

Here's a cute picture of my Buddy pooping when I reached home!!!!!



COMM CAMP DAY 1

I had sore throat and slight fever so I went to the doctor before booking in for camp. I took some medicine and slept for few hours then booked in at around 730pm and was asked to be one of the scarers for nightwalk! I was supposed to help out for envoys main camp night walk but because I had to attend training the next day so I rejected :(

The tiring part was...... we had to do full shift (approximately 1230am to 530am) I get to see the behind the scenes, worked with funny and cool people like Regan and saw the serious and charismatic side of Jake.



YUP, I WAS THE WITCH ON LEVEL 6.

Some digestive biscuits for the witch.


COMM CAMP DAY 2

Had breakfast at Makan Place with Junwei.


The first activity of the day was something like treasure hunting/amazing race. Again, my group needed one more GL to participate in this activity so I grouped with Whai Fen and Raynor :) Haha, in the end, we couldn't find anything so we just chilled at underpass.



Had lunch before we changed into another set of attire for wet and dirty games. I didn't join in because of personal reason. It was fun seeing others getting wet and dirty :p I joined in the fun too by painting their faces!

My group, Cerberus, was super enthusiastic and even requested to have the WHOLE face painted... Omg...

MY ART PIECE

ARTIST CHINGS.

WHO RUN THE WORLD?
CHINGS, DEBBIE, XINWEI

Leonard The Pimp


Greek Beasts GLs practicing for performance

After performance, they brought the party back to Block 50 and everyone just partied like mad. My room was quiet but I didn't want to sleep so I turned the room into a club, I was dancing like siao too. The club closed down after 2 hours and it was bonding time with the freshies!


MCDONALD'S FOR SUPPER.



The fun kicked in after 4am but most of the freshies were still wide awake so it wasn't that fun. For those who were asleep, TOO BAD.

BUFFLORD SEE








COMM CAMP DAY 3




BREAK CAMP.
HOME.
Slept for 13 hours :)

I didn't expect Edward to be such a fun and joker guy. Really had a great time working with Edward and Beldric :)


And I shall end this post with a bowl of my favorite low fat curry noodle :)


Another crazy week ahead. Schedule is damn tight!!!
Wish me good luck and goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment