Thursday 6 September 2012

Marina Bay Sands: Pizzeria Mozza

A very happy me in my casual attire to Celebrity Chef Restaurant, Pizzeria Mozza at Marina Bay Sands for dinner! Here's a photo diary :)
I am not a fan of pizza but I really love going to Mozza because there's just something special about their pizzas and their desserts and..... just almost everything on the menu :)

Outfit Of The Day/OOTD
Sleeveless Tribal Eagle Tee (Forever 21)
Chained Dreamcatcher Necklace (Forever 21)



With my daddy who brought me to all the awesome restaurants!

The cutlery, serviette and a postcard were placed inside an envelope!

I like to choose the counter seats because I can see them make pizzas


Crispy Flatbreads
Complimentary

Mozza Caprese
$19
★★★☆☆
Love the tomatoes, it's like bubbles burst in your mouth!
I hate cheese but I love this mozzarella

Calamari Al Forno with Fagioli & Oregano
$18
★★★★☆

Meatball Al Forno
$17
The tomato sauce is too strong and I didn't like it
★★★★☆

Fried Potatoes, Ceci & Herbs
$15
★★★★★
Dad recommended this. We could dip it in mayonnaise and this is one of our favorites!

Pesce Al Forno
★★★☆☆
Garoupa covered with cabbage and I thought it wasn't fully cooked but it was okay


Lasagne Al Forno
$30
★★★★★
Beef and Cheese

There's just something special about the pizzeria mozza's pizzas. The base is soft, thin and chewy and the crust is crispy.

Prosciutto Ham

Funghi Misti, Fontina, Taleggio & Thyme
$30
★★★★★!!!!!!

I am a lover, a fan of MUSHROOMS and I would ALWAYS recommend this to friends who love mushrooms!

Benno Pizza
$35
★★★★☆
Parma ham with pineapple







Peach Copetta
$18
★★★★★

With fresh peach and words can't describe this dessert because we felt like we had entered the food paradise.

Banana Gelato Pie ; Hot Fudge & Candied Hazelnuts
$19
★★★★★

My favorites are:
Mozza Caprese
Fried Potatoes, Ceci & Herbs
Funghi Misti, Fontina, Taleggio & Thyme
Benno Pizza
Peach Copetta
Banana Gelato Pie ; Hot Fudge & Candied Hazelnuts

There's rum raisin ice cream but I don't like it because the alcoholic content is very strong.





I am no famous blogger/photographer so don't expect too much from my photography skill HAHAHA.
Anyway if you wanna try Mozza, it's at 

Pizzeria Mozza

Accessibility: ★★★★★
Ambience: ★★★★★
Food: ★★★★★
Service: ★★★★★
Value $$$: ★★★★★
Overall: ★★★★★

I'm not even exaggerating!!!

Average price/pax: $60 - $90

The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands B1-42-46
Reservations : +65 6688 8522 

Dress Code
Casual

Operating Hours 
Daily: 12pm to 11pm 
Last Reservation at 10:45pm 
Website: www.pizzeriamozza.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment