Sunday 29 July 2012

Disney World - Magic Kingdom ♥

I am a huge fan of Disney and it was like a dream come true when I touched down in Orlando, Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When I pull up the window shade, I saw beautiful sunrise and lakes everywhere! United States of America is definitely one of the most beautiful places in the world :)


We took a few hours of flight from Las Vegas Nevada International Airport to Orlando International Airport. A complimentary Disney Magical Express shuttle bus picked us up from the airport. One of the beautiful things about America is that they have small lakes beside the big houses :) 

Imagine just having a picnic with your loved ones on a Sunday noon.

It is something we can NEVER experience in Singapore.



Guess what caught my attention? :D



DISNEY WORLD IS SO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It took us some time to travel from the entrance of Disney World to Magic Kingdom


We reserved a one bedroom villa lake view at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort which is located in Magic Kingdom! There is a living room with sofa bed, dining table and kitchen. The cards are so pretty! The keys are our room keys and tickets to the parks! It's just too magical :)


We had breakfast at The Wave
Smoked Salmon


The first day was spent sleeping in the hotel because we didn't have enough rest on the plane. I slept for  twelve hours! Dad even went to the walmart to get instant noodles and snacks.

Woke up to a beautiful bay lake view from the balcony :)




Mickey Mouse pool in the hotel~


View of the Magical Kingdom park!!! So excited to enter the magical place!!!


Forever 21 Mickey Mouse and Friends top
Forever 21 Denim shorts
Forever 21 Floral Wingtip shoes
Bracelets from Hong Kong Disney Land and Florida Disney World
Fossil Watch


I immediately fell in love with this top when I was shopping on Forever 21 Online.





This blog post can never do justice to Disney World. You have to step in to this amazing world to feel it. It's way too MAGICAL ~~~

We took the Disney Monorail from our resort to Magical Kingdom. Though it's only a few minutes walk from our resort, if we take monorail, it's four stops away. The monorail would first stop at 

Disney's Contemporary Resort → Transportation and Ticket Center → Disney's Polynesian Resort → Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa → Magic Kingdom

With the man who made this trip possible :) 




Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa~
We wanted to book this hotel but it was full! Only one room in Disney's Contemporary Resort Bay Lake Tower was available. Why do the kids have summer break :(



I was also carrying this red Minnie Mouse bag (for kids) which my dad bought in Hong Kong when I was only 5 years old!!!


Entering the Main Street U.S.A



CINDERELLA CASTLE

Why do I love Disney? Because I love Disney Princesses!!!
Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, Mulan, Pocahontas ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Summer in USA


Solo picture of the cinderella castle and me! 




We grabbed the map and the first stop was Adventure Land!


The Swiss Family Treehouse which is similar to Hong Kong Disneyland's Tarzan's Treehouse




We took the Jungle Cruise, almost similar to Hong Kong Disneyland's too but this is obviously bigger and the route is longer


The Inspiration Falls
Our guide told us this is Inspiration Falls because it inspires us to continue our journey


Through the Amazon River...












Our guide, Kim



Almost everything is similar to Hong Kong Disneyland's so there weren't anything much new to me

To Frontierland...









Took the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I read that all the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad rides are different in all the Disney Parks!


Mini volcanoes


There was also splash mountain but we weren't prepared to get wet!

Frontierland and Liberty Square are really small.

Moving on, to the Liberty Square 


The Hall of Presidents
There's a 20 minute stage show but we were not interested. Went in and read about the presidents and first ladies of United States of America.









The Haunted Mansion

Dad was feeling reluctant to go with us but I persuaded him to join us because it wasn't scary! 









Though it was not as scary as I had expected, I love the special effects!

One of the special effects (from wikipedia)

Other ghosts Disney used other techniques to make the graveyard ghosts appear to be ethereal. They are made of mostly translucent or transparent materials, which glow in the ultraviolet light that is used to light their scenes. They are made to appear blurry and indistinct through the use of scrims mounted between the guests and the ghosts.


TO FANTASYLAND!

Though most of the rides are for kids and I'm like 18 years old, I still feel like I'm part of them. I'm NEVER old :)







I really hate all the kids in Disneyworld, especially in Fantasyland because the queues were so long! >:(
Couldn't take 'it's a small world' but wanted it so badly......


Look at the crowd! It's insane!!!!!!!

We get to take the Peter Pan's Flight! The special effects are amazing too :)
We get to sail in a pirate ship OVER the TWINKLING LONDON SKYLINE then off to fancy of Never Land!!!!

Credits (http://www.flickriver.com/groups/999353@N23/pool/interesting/)



When we were sailing over the twinkling london skyline, it really felt like I was in London! Wow-ing at the big ben and the beautiful skyline :')



Prince Charming Regal Carrousel

The queue is mad long here la, freaking hate to the maximum!!!



They also have The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh in Hong Kong Disneyland


Character Greetings! Winne the Pooh and Tigger :)




We were hungry so we went to eat again


Cheese Flatbread


Cesar Side Salad and French Fries



Went to Disneyworld too early. There's a new Fantasyland coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At that moment, I developed a Love-Hate relationship with Disney :(




Bona fide antique steam-powered engines which circles the entire Magic Kingdom :)



The last stop was Tomorrowland!

We went for Stitch's Great Escape and watched Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor! The Stitch's Great Escape was cool and the Monsters Inc. comedy was hilarious! Thank god they didn't capture my face or I would be a "victim"



We also took Space Mountain! All five disneyparks have space mountain, it's like almost everywhere.

I wasn't even ready to take this picture



Robotic litter bin



With my favorite Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Can't get enough of Cinderella Castle! It's every girl's wish to be a princess :)



Waiting for the Main Street Electrical Parade!!!






Mickey and Minnie ♥




The first Disney princess, Snow White ♥♥♥
Heigh Ho Heigh Ho
It's home from work we go ~
*Whistle*



Stupid genie didn't want to come over 



My favorite song - A Whole New World ♥
Gives me hope









Cinderella's wicked stepmother and stepsisters




Cinderella, her prince charming and fairy godmother ♥




My handsome beast


Ariel and Rapunzel ♥
















30 minutes to fireworks!



Unlike disneyland, they have light show in Disneyworld before the fireworks!
I have found a video on Youtube! Watch it okay because it's amazing! It would be even more real, amazing and magical when you're there! ♥




























































After my exams, I would be watching ALL the Disney Princesses Films! ♥♥♥

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE DISNEY :')
I could live in Disney World forever and never get out of this beautiful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment