Tuesday 21 August 2012

New York to Singapore

Dinner at the Business Class Lounge for Star Alliances members guests before boarding the plane at New York




Lobster
and yes I love garlic bread




Flew across the Arctic


We flew across the Pacific Ocean from Singapore to Los Angeles and flew across Atlantic Ocean/Arctic on our way back to Singapore from New York so kinda flew around the world 



9 hours of sleep in the plane :)


Roasted Salmon with long beans ♡ 



Grapes and strawberries for dessert :)


Chow Yun Fat and Sylvia Chang's 阿郎的故事 (All About Ah Long)





Approaching the sunrise.......





Still in the Arctic


DIM SUM AND PORRIDGE FOR BREAKFAST ♡♡♡
I was so desperate for dim sum because we couldn't find authentic chinese restaurant in Florida. I was so happy when I saw DIM SUM on the menu!!!




Cereal because I was still hungry hehe


ROTI PRATA ♡
Before touching down......


The bed had served me well during the long 20 hour flight


Finally Singapore! It was a mixed feeling when I reached Singapore. I miss and love America because everything is cool and awesome there (except the food haha because I'm not used to it) while in Singapore, it's all about stress and humidity again.
At least we have all the various cuisines here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment