Thursday 23 August 2012

Marina Bay Sands Fruit Festival

Dress from H&M Las Vegas
Earrings and clutch bag from Forever 21
Ready for the fruit festival held at Marina Bay Sands Event Plaza!





Watch from Fossil
Card Holder from Michael Kor, Las Vegas


Diamond card holders and above could enter earlier without queuing and we were served by the staff. Card holders below diamond had to queue up to enter and queue up to get the fruits, I don't think I would even want to go if I had to queue.

It was the durian season and the highlight of this fruit festival is of course DURIAN!!!!!!!! (♡.♡)
MINI DURIAN PUFFS!
5 plates


3 CUPS OF DURIAN ICE CREAM!




MAO SHAN WANG AND D24 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ♡♡♡
10 PLATES of Mao Shan Wang!!!!!!!


Obviously Mao Shan Wang was the most popular there and I heard from the staff that they had to get in more Mao Shan Wang!



Reddish Rambutan


Longans


Chen Hao and Selena Li appeared too! Hehe he's more handsome in real life :)




My super red face because the morning sun wasn't being very nice to me when we were rowing in Kallang



We brought Alex and my aunts and we were full and satisfied from the fruit dinner!


With my aunts and mummy ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment