Friday 27 December 2013

A Special Merry X'mas ❤

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

We bought a fondue set from Isetan and made chocolate fondue at my balcony for christmas!!!!!!!! I forgot to buy a table cloth to cover the chinese ceramic table design which is totally not suitable for such occasion :( Now I know what to do for our next fondue session, gonna buy a pretty table cloth and table lamp! Saw a really cute lamp at $8.90 outside fair price in myvillage and I think I'm gonna get that :D

Marshmallow | Grapes | Raspberries | Kiwis

Just us being happy and silly! :D



Brought my laptop up for some christmas songs ❄  ♥ ❄ 





❄  ♥ ❄ First christmas together ❄  ♥ ❄ 

All I want for christmas is you ~

Before we got together, we asked each other what do we want for christmas and our replies are the same, "YOU". It was so obvious that we liked each other already?!?!?!?! 




Mum and sister joined us for awhile :)

#PROJECT22 (Christmas Trees) is completed!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
#Project22 (Gastronomia) is still on pending hahaha but we will start on a new project soon. 
Gonna print more pictures (for our sketchbook and my other pictures with my family) hopefully by next Monday because school will start next Friday??????? I haven't touched my tutorials and I need to sort out my papers too :'(

Can't wait to celebrate BF's birthday with him!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment