Friday 9 November 2012

Akanoya Robatayaki

Dad the birthday man wanted to eat Japanese cuisine at Orchard Parade Hotel, Akanoya Robatayaki. It's our favorite place to go to for REAL Japanese cuisine :)
The ingredients are freshly imported from Japan.


MY FOREVER BEAUTIFUL LOVE MUMMY ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY 老豆 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡








Complimentary scallop




Tatami Iwashi (Sardine)
12
Crispy. Perfect combo with mayonnaise.


Kawahagi
12


Asupara (Grilled Asparagus)
5


Niniku Maruage (Garlic)
24



Omi Gyu (Omi Beef)
40
Due to religious belief, I no longer eat beef but I tried Omi Gyu last year and it's probably the BEST beef you can find in Singapore! Chewy and juicy~


Butabara (Pork Belly)
8


Cha Soba
24



Sashimi
20


Satsumaimo (Sweet Potatoes)
21


Potato with butter and salt


Tebasaki (Japanese Style Deep Fried Chicken)
8



Kuruma Ebi (Japanese Imperial Prawn)
18



The $8xxx sake but one of the bosses treated dad because dad is one of their frequent customers


Kinki
88
MUST to order when you visit Akanoya Robatayaki :)


Hotate (Scallop)
150


Enoki 
7
Shitake
12
Maitake
24


We bought red velvet cake from Cedele (YUMMMMMMMMY~)


Family picture ♡♡♡♡♡




The service charge and GST almost gave me a heart attack...


All I can say is, it's worth the price. 

Orchard Parade Hotel
1 Tanglin Road
#01-01
Operating Hours 1830 to 130
Contact 6732 1866


1 comment:

  1. Hi Koh Ching Na, love your blog on Akanoya, we visited before Christmas and I so loved the Omi Gyu. I am writing an article for a website about beef in Singapore and beyond and wondered if I could use your Omi Gyu photo? I will credit you for the photo - I just don't have one of my own to use :(
    You can email me at milnervl@gmail.com if that is ok with you? Kind regards, Victoria

    ReplyDelete