Saturday 16 March 2013

ZB Adventure Trip #1

ZB was all dressed up for her FIRST adventure trip! :D 

She was so excited that she jumped around my room the whole night! I planned this trip and booked the air tickets 2 weeks before she came into this world. It was an 8 hour flight and I want her to enjoy her first flight so I booked a Business Class seat for her. She was fortunate enough to get a window seat :)


She slept for the first 3 hours and ate 8 meals in the next 3 hours. She is a very greedy Labrador puppy! >:(
When she looked out of the window, the first thing she screamed was 
"OH MY GOD!!! HOW I WISH MAMA ZEGNA AND PAPA BUDDY ARE HERE WITH ME" then she started to emo.......................................


When we reached Brisbane, it was already evening so we checked into Jupiters hotel :)
The moment we entered the room, ZB jumped on the bed and started snoring..... leaving me to unpack the luggage.


Australia is a big country and there are so many beautiful places to visit but we only had ONE day there so we had to teleport!

We woke up in the morning and had free buffet at the hotel lobby. We spent 2 hours there because ZB couldn't stop eating!!! I had to stop her and drag her out of the restaurant... so embarrassing :(

GREAT BARRIER REEF
We had the privilege to snorkel in the world's largest coral reef system :)
ZB is a strong girl and she only needs a pair of goggles.

(Background by wwwtravelthisworld.com)

MOVIE WORLD
ZB was afraid of heights and she's a puppy so she couldn't take the rides :(


We waited for the All Star Parade and guess who was there too?????????????????????



















ZB'S DISTANT RELATIVE
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
He was shocked to see ZB there too :)


SEA WORLD
ZB loves this theme park the most because she could enjoy watching all the shows and learning facts about other animals! :D

She flew with the dolphins!


Performed with the sea lion!


DREAM WORLD
ZB took the most thrilling ride in the theme park but the she was too small so she fell!!!


Don't worry... She's still alive and jumping ;)

THE BEACH
Australia is famous for their beautiful and sandy beaches :)
Before we ended our trip, she told me she must jump with a kangaroo on the beach so yeah, I tried and I'm glad she had fun!

(Background by www.immigration2australia.com)

"Can I stay in Australia? I don't want to leave...... but I miss my Mama Zegna and Papa Buddy"


To cheer her up, I brought her to Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge for the light show :)

(Background by www.beauty-places.com)

It was the end of the day and it marks the end of our trip. We were sad because it's time to go back to our hometown, Singapore :'(

Though we felt reluctant, we were looking forward to seeing Zegna and Buddy so that we can share our experiences and pictures with them ♡

As you can see, this is a very short trip so I'm planning for more adventure trips in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment