Tuesday 9 July 2013

Grooming/Shashlik/Photoshoot/Beans Talk/Dogs

Wednesday
Had grooming workshop under business communication module. I didn't expect it to be so fun! Especially with the classmates :) 

Facial + Make Up

I missed service lecture and went home to take a long nap. I woke up at 6pm for my cousin's birthday celebration at Shashlik Restaurant :D


Yummy soft bread 
$0.50 each
Mushroom Soup
Shashlik's signature is their steak but I opted for grilled chicken because I can't eat beef.
With the birthday/army boy :)
Thursday
Exploring classical music in the morning -.- It's not even like classical music. Just music. We have to freaking compose music?!?!?! How does that sound fun? Maybe because I'm just not musically talented so it's boring for me. I would rather do tutorials. I shouldn't have put exploring classical music as one of my choices. Fortunately, my lecturer is a nice and funny man so he makes the class a lil more interesting :)

Friday
MET LAUREN FOR THE LAST TIME BEFORE SHE FLIES BACK TO AUSTRALIA ON TUESDAY :(

Saturday
BCOMM photoshoot in school! :D
There were some make up artists and hairstylists but we had to put on the basics like bb cream/foundation/powder. The make up artists did eyebrow and eyeliner and some touch up for us. They are super nice people especially Veronica!!! When she does the make up for you, you would fall in love with her ♥.♥

The photographer is quite cute :)

I was supposed to meet James for lunch but he booked out late so I had fish soup at Munch. We had authentic Korean cuisine at one of the famous Korean restaurants in Singapore:)

Sunday
I had lunch at home with mum and dad!

Met James at Toa Payoh to send his uniform for dry cleaning then we walked over to Central to get his lunch and Beans Talk. I've heard about Beans Talk before and I finally had a chance to try it. It is the cheaper alternative to Blackball but I don't really like it.

Beans Talk Signature
$2
The taro balls are tasteless and not as chewy as I expected.
Honestly, I don't think it can be compared to Blackball Signature ($5). Duh, obviously, you pay more for better standard/quality of food. Ok, to be fair, Beans Talk Signature is NOT THAT BAD.


Captured rainbow in my room :)

Bought wafers from the airport!

I feel like a bad student this semester. I have to start my revision for exams! 加油 everyone!

I HAVE BUSINESS MESSAGE TOMORROW, OH NO. GUANYINMA BLESS ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment