Sunday 27 October 2013

Photo Diary: Shin Kushiya / Dessert Bowl / School

Sunset @ SDBA ♥

Matchy yellow crocs with Norman for evening training :)
"Hey! We have the same color!"

School
The first reaction my Idea Launchpad tutor said when he saw me was "Chings! You look toasted!" Took a picture with my classmate Jasmine to see the contrast :(

Marble Slab Creamery
Chocolate Swiss & Milk Tea on Waffle with Maple Syrup

Arbite
My parents were overseas so my sisters and I had to settle our own meals. Our domestic helper cooks too but we chose to have dinner at Arbite. I don't like their Eggs Benedict! Should have chosen my usual Banana Sea Salt Caramel Pancakes :(

Dinner with family on Hari Raya Haji :)

We were too lazy to dress up and make up so we decided to have dinner at Serangoon Gardens!
Wen recommended SHIN KUSHIYA (Japanese cuisine) in myVillage, level 2.
In my opinion, I find the food average and expensive :( The service was very very very POOR! They took such a long time to get us our green tea and food! -.- The restaurant was not even on full house >:(
I would rather spend the time, money and calories at Sushi Tei. Oh well, at least now I know I won't go there again.

Dessert Bowl
We brought mum and dad to Dessert Bowl and had their signature dessert - Durian Mousse! :D

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm still trying to adapt to a new semester! *excuses*
I have more pictures for the next few post! Stay tuned :)

Randomly ending this post with a picture of us ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment