Saturday 16 November 2013

All questions about my relationship on my ask.fm.

Ok......... Obviously I won't be blogging about what had happened but I just want to let my friends know that I'm okay, everything's fine. The reason why we broke up is definitely not because of army. There was no third party involved. In my opinion, it's just our personalities don't click and there's communication problem. I'm just glad that I didn't drag on further. Only my very close friends know what had happened. I don't wish to elaborate on this anymore. 

It's something personal and I don't owe anyone any explanation.

If you don't know my story, keep the comments to yourself. You are not me, you don't know how I feel. Just like I am not you, I don't know how you feel. Respect me like how I respect you.

So please stop asking me such questions on my ask.fm. Though I say I'm okay, I don't feel good reading them too. Well, for anonymous who wish to hurt me, you can do that but all I can say is, what you do is your own karma, not mine.

I am currently single and definitely not ready for another relationship.

Life goes on ya ;)

And friends, don't worry about me. Chings is always very positive :D

Peace! v(^^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment