Banana Nut Muffins ♥︎
THIS RECIPE DOES NOT REQUIRE A MIXER! ☺
Easy and healthy recipe! My mum loves it and wants me to bake more! We love bananas :)
5 ripe bananas
80g of melted butter
150g of sugar
1 large and 1 small eggs
1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of expresso/strong coffee (Optional)
1 teaspoon of baking soda
A pinch of salt
165g of all purpose flour
1 cup of chopped walnut (toasted/raw)
1. Preheat Oven to 180°C (350°F)
2. With a big baking spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix in sugar, egg, expresso/strong coffee and vanilla extract.
4. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
5. Add the flour and mix until it's just incorporated.
6. Pour in chopped walnuts and mix.
7. Pour mixture into a prepared muffin tin.
7. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
Have a great day ahead! :D
Oh I have also added decoration to the muffins but I have forgotten to take pictures of the end product.
★ Joy Of Baking ★